- Staff LVAC office (10 a.m. -Noon Tue.-Fri. or other), handling telephone/email/in person inquiries, harvesting such inquiries received outside of office hours, maintaining a log of all contacts and forwarding the log to LVAC president
- Record monetary income in bookkeeping software and prepare deposit slips for treasurer
- Record payments in (bookkeeping software and cut checks for signing.
- Capture donor and member information in database.
- Maintain artist/gallery contact list, make updates
- Maintain office files, including event/program photographs
- Maintain gallery show tools: calls, submissions, show inventory, etc.
- Make monthly report of tasks, submit with monthly invoice to the Treasurer.
- Attend executive Board planning meetings, Board meetings; and meetings with the President.
- Handle and make record of art pickups and drop-offs.
- Office care: Vacuum, dust, clean bathroom, water plants, sweep sidewalk, etc. ?
Advanced Duties (depending on skills)
- Compile and distribute community calendar using marketing automation software
- Maintain community calendar distribution system
- Update public relations materials, including social media, update brochure
- Maintain LVAC website and social medias sites
- 3-5 years office management experience
- Experience with office computers, office management software, bookkeeping software, and marketing automation software.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Interpersonal abilities to work extremely well as a part of a team
- Ability to manage sensitive information with confidential professionalism
- Knowledge of currently used LVAC PC software: Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, ConstantContact, and WordPress.
- Familiarity with/interest in the arts.